Customer is responsible for freight charges. Please note: if you would like to place an order, please call or email. Orders cannot be properly processed on this site. Thank you.
140-0006 Accutemp 208D8-300 Steamer Holding Cabinet
- 6 [21⁄2" deep] pan capacity, vacuum pump and reinforced cooking chamber
- capable of making steam and cooking at temperatures between 150–212°F (66–100°C)
- capable of holding foods at temperatures between 100–200°F (38–93°C)
- Steam to be produced inside cooking compartment with NO water or drain connection required
- Door to have easy-open, heavy duty refrigerator type handle
- Steamer to include low-water warning and auto shutdown system
- NSF and U.L. listed
- Manufactured in the U.S.A.
- 14 gauge reinforced stainless steel steamer cavity
- Insulated cavity and double panel door
- Heavy refrigeration style door handle with magnetic latch and quick vacuum release system
- Front mounted manual water reservoir drain valve
- Left side-mounted control panel with smudge resistant overlay
- Removable stainless steel “L” brackets provided and positioned to support 21⁄2, 4 or 6" deep steamer pans
- Vacuum pump capable of pulling 23 inches of mercury vacuum in cooking compartment.
- Choice of Power Input to match cooking requirements
- Accurate thermostat control of steam temperature between 150–212°F (66–100°C).
- Food holding capability with accurate temperature control between 100–200°F (38–93°C).
- Low watt density heating element external
- Full three gallon capacity water reservoir provides hours of steaming capability without refilling