Customer is responsible for freight charges. Please note: if you would like to place an order, please call or email. Orders cannot be properly processed on this site. Thank you.
142-0186 Oliver 2005 Varislicer Counter-Top Bread Slicer
Model: 2005. Voltage: 115. Phase:1. Amp: 9. HP: ¾
- Allows you to offer your bakery customers a choice of bread thickness – quickly, easily, and efficiently
- Creates excitement, generates traffic, and boosts sales, all without increasing labor costs
- Easily cuts European and crusty breads to any of eight thicknesses – 3/8” to 1-1/2”
- Accommodates a wide variety of bread types and sizes – up to 15-1/2” long and 10” round
- Utilizes innovative blade moving arm technology
- Engineered for reliability and maintenance-free operation: welded steel frame, stainless steel and food-approved plastic contact parts
Dimensions: 36”W x 24”D x 28.5” H. Front or side mounted bagging scoops
*Note: Not for use with warm, sticky, nut, or fruit breads.