Customer is responsible for freight charges. Please note: if you would like to place an order, please call or email. Orders cannot be properly processed on this site. Thank you.
146-0015 Dome39R Stone Hearth Pizza Dome Oven
These beautiful masterpieces are made of whole refractory bricks, furnace baked, with high alumina content, immersed in refractory cement casting. With heat resistant to 1200°C and high alumina content increases heat retention, this oven will not disappoint! Various shapes, sizes and decorations available! Ovens turned off in the evening are still warm the next day and our bricks have sufficient resistance to double oven lifespan. Each oven is entirely handmade by skilled and experienced craftsmen. Craftsmanship and absolute attention to detail guarantee a true masterpiece. We guarantee high efficiency, energy savings and compliance with the strictest environmental standards. A cutting-edge design and the use of selected raw materials enable us to comply with the rules of ancient tradition and at the same time to respond to the technical and management needs of a modern concern.
Available Sizes in 39″ , 47″ , 51″, 55″ and 59″ internal Diameter. Call for price of other sizes.
- Handmade firebrick pizza oven
- Static cooking floor
- Round internal cooking chamber
- Insulated and ready to be connected to smokestack
- Very well insulated, outside is cool to touch at highest temperature
- Available sizes include 39”, 47”, 51”, 55” and 59” interior dimensions
- Venting: Depends on local state code. Recommend a dedicated natural draft flue. If exhaust fan is required by code, it needs to be no more than 200-300 CFM.
- 3⁄4″ (1.9cm) NPT gas connection
- Iron Stand
- Iron Door to keep heat inside the oven
- Stack exhaust internal diameter 7 7/8”
- Minimum clearance away from combustibles from all sides: 6”
- Minimum clearance away from combustibles from top: 16”
- Minimum clearance under oven: 31”
- BTU for individual sizes are on spec sheets