Customer is responsible for freight charges. Please note: if you would like to place an order, please call or email. Orders cannot be properly processed on this site. Thank you.
146-0010 7512 Value Series Slicer, Manual, 12" knife
Like all Univex slicers, the newly designed 7512 Value Manual slicer is certified to meet and exceed the latest NSF/ANSI standards, for safety sanitation and performance. The new and improved Medium- duty manual gravity feed 7512 slicer, features a 12” precision slicing German hollow ground blade, strong belt-driven transmission, rugged multi-position meat holder, permanent safety blade edge guard and built-in sharpener. Solid anodized aluminum construction with smooth curve transitions redirects liquid and debris away from the operator for improved all around cleaning accessibility.
The 7512 can be used up to 6 hours a day and it is capable of slicing cheese. Great for delis, large restaurants, and any institution that runs a slicer for a good portion of a day. This unit comes standard with our NEW Low Friction Blade for no additional cost!
- Value Series Slicer
- 12″ knife
- Features our low friction cheese blade – standard
- Medium duty 6 hours a day operation
- capable of slicing cheese
- Powerful 1/2 HP motor
- Adjustable slice thickness from 0 to 7/8″
- Easily removable sharpener for cleaning
- Quick and simple disassembly of carriage and feed grip for easy and thorough cleaning
- Sanitary polished and anodized aluminum contruction
- Permanently mounted protective edge guard for operator safety
- 3.5 lb gravity fed grip
- Unique drip tray fence redirects liquids away from controls and operator towards distinctive concave base casting for easy cleaning
- Ergonomic comfort design operation