Customer is responsible for freight charges. Please note: if you would like to place an order, please call or email. Orders cannot be properly processed on this site. Thank you.
7512 Value Series Slicer, Manual, 12" knife
Like all Univex slicers, the newly designed 7512 Value Manual slicer is certified to meet and exceed the latest NSF/ANSI standards, for safety sanitation and performance. The new and improved Medium- duty manual gravity feed 7512 slicer, features a 12” precision slicing German hollow ground blade, strong belt-driven transmission, rugged multi-position meat holder, permanent safety blade edge guard and built-in sharpener. Solid anodized aluminum construction with smooth curve transitions redirects liquid and debris away from the operator for improved all around cleaning accessibility.
The 7512 can be used up to 6 hours a day and it is capable of slicing cheese. Great for delis, large restaurants, and any institution that runs a slicer for a good portion of a day. This unit comes standard with our NEW Low Friction Blade for no additional cost!
- Value Series Slicer
- 12″ knife
- Features our low friction cheese blade – standard
- Medium duty 6 hours a day operation
- capable of slicing cheese
- Powerful 1/2 HP motor
- Adjustable slice thickness from 0 to 7/8″
- Easily removable sharpener for cleaning
- Quick and simple disassembly of carriage and feed grip for easy and thorough cleaning
- Sanitary polished and anodized aluminum contruction
- Permanently mounted protective edge guard for operator safety
- 3.5 lb gravity fed grip
- Unique drip tray fence redirects liquids away from controls and operator towards distinctive concave base casting for easy cleaning
- Ergonomic comfort design operation